Are you happy with what you create in your life right now?
Whether you’re a fully-fledged business owner or an aspiring entrepreneur, if there is a voice inside of you that is calling you to lead, to take the leap and expand beyond your borders - listen to it!
I understand the story you may be living because I have been there ...
- I believed that my story was about paying the bills, fixing the car, keeping a roof over my family's head, and living for the weekends.
- Our modest condo in North Lake Tahoe became a project of love, eventually evolving into our sanctuary.
- If time permitted, I visited my parents who live abroad and took short vacations with my husband.
- I was highly effective at managing these details in life, as well as reasonably successful in supporting the vision, mission, and dreams of employers who treated me very well.
It was a good, definitely above-average life story, with one exception: my experience, talents, and skills were not supporting MY passion and purpose. I was not the hero in my own story.
- And then one day I realized: the last five years of my life had just flown by.
- I was not terribly unhappy, but I most certainly wasn’t fulfilling the story I had imagined for myself five years back.
- The necessary passion and vision, backed by skills, experience, and talent were all in place.
- I just needed to make one heart-centered decision: to ensure I would be looking back on a new version of my story, five years from now.
- And I did!